a
t
i
r
A nson A nson
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
A year ago
In the post-pandemic era, managers face many uncertainties. Apply what you have learned from this course and discuss how managers can cope with uncertainty and improve management effectiveness and efficiency?
Read 139 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
A year ago
As we saw with the lockdowns, some businesses went months without opening their doors to the public as they were deemed "non-essential businesses", leading them to layoff critical staff. Suddenly, as restrictions were lifted, these businesses were quick to hire new employees. Hence, hiring contingent workers, outsourcing work, offering an online-based shopping model, and temporary layoffs are decisions that need to be made quickly by effective management to save vital resources. Many of these new hires or previous employees needed to be retrained upon their return, with new protocols made by the ministry of health or by corporate to prevent further outbreaks. This lead to increased public trust and worker efficiency.

Furthermore, management may link employee performance with organizational goals, gradually increasing expectation of employee productivity, putting emphasis on succession planning and readiness, investing in leadership development, using non-cash rewards such as time-off, time flexibility, and learning opportunities for different positions within the company.
When you like a flower, you just pluck it out.
But when you love a flower, you water it daily.
The one who understands this, understands life.

- That's the difference between I like you and I love you.
A n. Author
wrote...
A year ago
 :innocent:Thank you very much !!!!!!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1237 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who will win the 2024 president election?
Votes: 3
Closes: November 4