c
o
l
r
JesseDer JesseDer
wrote...
2 hours ago
yo whats up everybody,

Do some of you hire dump trailers as part of your company, or do you own dump trailers for private or commercial use? I'm always keen on hearing about how others in the industry are handling their fleets and what brands you're finding success with.

I thought I'd share my experience with Top Shelf Trailers. My name is Jesse, and I run a dump trailer rental business out of Atlanta. After a lot of research and comparisons, I chose to trust Top Shelf Trailers for my whole business, and it has been a great decision.

I now have four of their 7x14x4 14k dump trailers, all fitted with ramps, tarp, and a spare tire. The best part? I spent only $10,495 for each. I made a trip down to Florida to pick up my first trailer, but they delivered the other three at incredibly low rates, which was a huge bonus.

Their trailers have been extremely reliable and have made a significant difference in my operations. If you're considering a new dump trailer, I highly recommend giving them a call at (888) 654-3587.

Looking forward to your thoughts and experiences!
Read 3 times