t
i
r
r
7dog47 7dog47
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
9 years ago
1. The Alberta greater sage grouse population was about 4375 in 1970. By 2002, the population was estimated to be only about 350 birds. Calculate the population growth rate for the population from 1970 to2002.

2. Lemna minor, a species of duckweed, can reproduce to form new plants very quickly. Suppose that a small backyard pond contains 25 Lemna minor plants, and the expected growth rate of the population is 1.0 x 10^2 plants per day. Predict how many Lemna minor plants the pond will contain after 31 days.

3. According to population surveys of piping plover, there were 34 of these birds on Dowling Lake, Alberta in 1992. The next year, the population of piping plover in Dowling Lake was 39. Calculate the per capita growth rate for the piping plover population during the entire survey period.

(Have tried looking at other threads for these questions but my computer wont let me)
Thanks!
Read 3051 times
4 Replies
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
rsbrsb
wrote...
9 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
This verified answer contains over 280 words and 1 attached file(s).
 Attached file 
You must login or register to gain access to this attachment.