s
a
t
i
r
bubear bubear
wrote...
13 years ago
Can anyone help with the Review sheet on pg 41 and 42 for exercise 3 ? I have did the labs but I am new to this PhysioEx and I'm not sure about the answers! Thank You!!
Read 6965 times
4 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
13 years ago
What question in particular Neutral Face Can't give you the solutions manual, but can help you with specific questions, for sure! Slight Smile
bubear Author
wrote...
13 years ago
Hi Thanks for responding! Help with #7 on review Why does the addition of sodium chloride elicit an action potential?
wrote...
Educator
13 years ago
Hi Thanks for responding! Help with #7 on review Why does the addition of sodium chloride elicit an action potential?

While the sodium-potassium pump is pumping sodium out of the cell and potassium into the cell, these ions are leaking back where they came from by diffusion. By adding sodium chloride, a more-than-normal amount of sodium will diffuse into the nerve, causing the resting membrane potential to reach the threshold value, bringing about a membrane depolarization.
naj1362 Author
wrote...
12 years ago
Hello, I am new to this physioex and I dont know how it works. can somebody help me with physioex, exercise3. #4. how did the ap generated with unheated  rod compare to that generated with heated?
#5. describe the types of stimuli that generated actionpotential. #6. if you were to spend a lot of time studying nerve physiology in lab, what type of stimulus would you use and why?
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1243 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite coffee beverage?
Votes: 274