× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
yessiiex3 yessiiex3
wrote...
Valued Member
13 years ago
I had a test today, and its a known fact that the professor only uses test banks to make up his exams. I always study and read the book and memorize the questions Smiling Face with Open Mouth
However!!!!!!, little smart cunning f**ker that he is, I guess he found out or is suspicious that our class is doing this, and he actually reworded the questions!
That wouldn't be a problem, if I had actually studied like I always do lol. But i just decided to memorize this time. Lesson learned.
Wah.
Just venting
poopsicles!

I still did really good though, I just had to strain my brain a lot more than expected Face with Stuck-out Tongue
Read 2610 times
13 Replies
- FluffyBunny<3

Related Topics

Replies
yessiiex3 Author
wrote...
Valued Member
13 years ago
Lol, annoying rant brought to you by zeeeeee fluffybunny! Smiling Face with Open Mouth
- FluffyBunny<3
wrote...
Donated
Trusted Member
13 years ago
Don't take this personally, but HA HA HA HA... LOL, my father always told me that an honest man has nothing to fear, and you were trying your best not to be afraid, but it didn't work. Face with Stuck-out Tongue To make you feel better, this happened to me for a stupid sociology class, dumb teacher ended up writing her own questions Confounded Face what a loser.
yessiiex3 Author
wrote...
Valued Member
13 years ago
LOL jerk!
its not even like that, he used all the questions from the testbank for his previous exams. This was our third. Most of the questions still were the same, but he actually threw in a few tricky ones.
Lol i should have listened to my boyfriend, he warned me to study more just in case that would happen. :/
- FluffyBunny<3
wrote...
Donated
Trusted Member
13 years ago
 Slight Smile Always do a bit of both, but mainly focus on the TB questions. Should be like 80/20 in terms of things you should study. Awwell, you learn from your mistakes. Wink Face
wrote...
Donated
13 years ago
Some instructors use other sources to get test questions. THIS SUX!!! Lesson learned
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
wrote...
Donated
Trusted Member
13 years ago
Some instructors use other sources to get test questions. THIS SUX!!! Lesson learned

Of course Nini, would do that, right Nini? Wink Face Face with Stuck-out Tongue When this happened to me, I was in fourth year lol, so I was taking some mad risks.
wrote...
Donated
13 years ago
Of course Nini, would do that, right Nini? Wink Face Face with Stuck-out Tongue When this happened to me, I was in fourth year lol, so I was taking some mad risks.
NUrsing school is very hard. I study about 30 hrs a week and use some TB ive been able to get and I have a 84 average which is considered a C.
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
wrote...
Staff Member
13 years ago
84 is considered a C? That's insane. Well, they have to weed out the good nurses from the slackers so that's why I'm assuming they're harsh on you guys. Nursing is an interesting, rewarding and challenging career so they need to make sure they pick the best ones out there.
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
wrote...
Donated
13 years ago
84 is considered a C? That's insane. Well, they have to weed out the good nurses from the slackers so that's why I'm assuming they're harsh on you guys. Nursing is an interesting, rewarding and challenging career so they need to make sure they pick the best ones out there.
yup 78-84=c
85-93=b
94-100=A
below a 78 is and F & you get kicked out of the program!!
I have to meet someone that has all A's.
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
wrote...
Staff Member
13 years ago
I doubt that's even a possibility; a friend of mine failed his clinicals. It's a tough business.
- Bachelor of Science
wrote...
Donated
13 years ago
I doubt that's even a possibility; a friend of mine failed his clinicals. It's a tough business.
Wow failed clinicals.... that's insane. Where I attend clinicals are a BIG deal. You are on your own and you need to know all your medications. we are assigned to 3 pts each. I got evaluated already for clinicals and got an A. probably the only A I will get this semester. LOL
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
wrote...
Staff Member
13 years ago
So are clinicals easy to pass Neutral Face Maybe he didn't study for them Thinking Face
- Bachelor of Science
wrote...
Donated
13 years ago
So are clinicals easy to pass Neutral Face Maybe he didn't study for them Thinking Face
they are easy if you know the common medications in your area. If not then you can easily mess up. Another thing is that you are only allowed certain absences.
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1255 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who will win the 2024 president election?
Votes: 3
Closes: November 4