× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
apbio64 apbio64
wrote...
13 years ago
i'm freaking out about tomorrow... i have an ap bio final and it's going to be a real ap exam from a past year aaah! my teacher is super nice but she literally has taught me nothing! the only reason i'm doing well in the class is because she gives tons of extra credit... i need to cram fast! any really helpful sites???
Read 2206 times
11 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Staff Member
13 years ago
Yeh, this one Smiling Face with Open Mouth, have any questions, ask away.
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
apbio64 Author
wrote...
13 years ago
haha well yeah that would help if i new what i don't know lol there's so much that i can't even think of something specific... i need something that will give me an overview of major topics
wrote...
Donated
13 years ago
i'm freaking out about tomorrow... i have an ap bio final and it's going to be a real ap exam from a past year aaah! my teacher is super nice but she literally has taught me nothing! the only reason i'm doing well in the class is because she gives tons of extra credit... i need to cram fast! any really helpful sites???
DONT you just LOVE those instructors.....It just hurts us in the end when we dont learn much!! I've been there I know how you feel
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
apbio64 Author
wrote...
13 years ago
haha yeah it completely sucks Frowning Face i'm killing myself trying to find the ap bio exam from 2008 but nowhere has it for free... i guess that's just the world we live in though
wrote...
Donated
13 years ago
haha yeah it completely sucks Frowning Face i'm killing myself trying to find the ap bio exam from 2008 but nowhere has it for free... i guess that's just the world we live in though
what is that exam? where did you look?
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
apbio64 Author
wrote...
13 years ago
what is that exam? where did you look?
it's the 2008 ap biology exam... i've looked all over the place including on here... i'm basically screwed without it Frowning Face
wrote...
Donated
13 years ago
I think it is on here
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
apbio64 Author
wrote...
13 years ago
it is. but like i said... not free
wrote...
Donated
13 years ago
Here is the link: https://biology-forums.com/index.php?action=profile;sa=subscriptions

HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
wrote...
Staff Member
13 years ago
it is. but like i said... not free

If you dedicate a lot of time on the forum, it becomes free. For those who just want files, you don't get off so easily.
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
apbio64 Author
wrote...
13 years ago
lol well since i just found out about this site and i really wanted the files for tomorrow... i don't have a lot of time
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1237 People Browsing
Gallery

Your Opinion

Previous poll results: What's your favorite math subject?