s
a
t
i
r
lisa142 lisa142
wrote...
11 years ago
Help! I have been failing almost every multiple choice ap bio test this semester although i studied for every one of the tests...
I have tried reading the chapter and making flashcards but the questions on the test are mostly conceptual and difficult questions...
Please give me your successful tips on studying for these tests!
also, how many days or weeks before do you start studying for an ap bio test on 3-5 chapters?
Read 731 times
5 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
I just blame it all on Cochran.
wrote...
11 years ago
The Cliffnotes' study guide for AP Bio has been amazing for me and many people that I know. I got a 5 on AP Bio and did really well on tests in class because the book covers each chapter very well.

Take a look at your local book store or look at the link below for Amazon.
wrote...
11 years ago
Cliffs is definitely the best book out there.  It explains every single term and provides diagrams and pictures of everything.  It even has practice questions at the end of each unit.  By far the best book, and helping me get As and A-s in AP Bio.
wrote...
11 years ago
B A R R O N ' S    G U I D E

Seriously...its worth every penny.  The Cliff's guide is good too, but I think the Barron's is the best.  As long as you really look over and learn the material in there (which shouldn't take too long) than you should be fine on any multiple choice tests the teacher may throw at you.  Also, its great for reviewing for the AP exam in may.
wrote...
11 years ago
You read.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1425 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which 'study break' activity do you find most distracting?
Votes: 741