× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
stk stk
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
I am almost going to do orientation with University of Phoenix for my associates degree in nursing administration, possibly, not sure if I want that career yet. But have been reading some not so good reviews on that school. So what should I do try another online school, what is the best out there with a affordable schooling? Or should I just go to a local tech college? I really need some feedback, tell me the best online schools out there, please and thank you!
Read 487 times
3 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
There is no 'best choice" for any program from a for-profit proprietary business like U of Phoenix.

U of Phoenix has zero credibility for any degree or as an employment credential. You would be much better off, and it will be much less expensive, if you take "distance education" online courses from a regionally accredited state college or university.

To my knowledge, every state  has at least one of its 4-year universities and several community colleges that have online programs. 2 schools to review and use as a standard of comparison are Thomas Edison State U in New Jersey, and North Carolina State U.

One highly credible completely online university is Western Governors U.  wgu.edu
wrote...
11 years ago
Following are few best top accredited universities offering online nursing degrees.

University of Illinois Global Campus
Liberty University
Vanderbilt University School of Nursing
Kaplan University
Walden University
Western Governors University
Indiana State University
National American University Online

I am also forwarding you a website link that will provide you free information about universities and colleges of 5 largest counties of all 51 states o USA. The link is
wrote...
11 years ago
There are lots of good online schools and they are offering different courses in various fields. Before enrolling in a course make research among the courses and choose one that fit your best. Here is the list of good online institutes:

?Walden University
?Liberty University
?South University
?Chamberlain College of Nursing
?American Sentinel University
?Kaplan University
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1240 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What percentage of nature vs. nurture dictates human intelligence?
Votes: 431

Previous poll results: Where do you get your textbooks?