a
t
i
r
jzs5425 jzs5425
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
I am a Senior in High School trying to deicde on what I am wanting to do. I am torn between being a teacher or a registered nurse. Everyone says that teaching has good benefits and so does nursing. I just cant decide. Most teachers tell me not to go into teaching because the way the state is I am in Alabama. But as a nurse I will always have a job if I dont screw up. The thing with teaching is also job stability thats what bothers me. Will I have a job? The pay isnt a big deal to me just as long as I make enough to live. So tell me whats best teaching or nursing.. Also should I start out at a community college or university. I have done been accepted to Jacksonville State University and the University of North Alabama, What is the best school between the two of them?
Read 330 times
2 Replies