a
t
i
r
julibyrd julibyrd
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
12 years ago
I like math and Econ but got Wrecked in Physics.

please tell me what pays the most and what is most useful to job market.

thank you ahead of time
Read 416 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
12 years ago
When was the last time you thought to yourself "I need an economist"?
Now, picture yourself in a company, somewhere. What is the one function you most likely going to need to call on?
Mathematician are needed to teach, and in those instances where mathematical modeling are needed. It may be vital, but not very frequent.

I feel the answer (and my bias, perhaps) should be apparent at this point.
I am an engineer.
OAK
wrote...
12 years ago
mechanical engineer is the only real career out of the two. a mechanical engineer employs their knowledge in economics and mathmatics in projects.

you could be an economist. economics is required for almost any major in business. a business degree offers a lot of careers.

i wouldnt recommend majoring in just mathematics. you would need a special career in mind if you're gonna do that like being a mathematics teacher.

dont base your decision only on salary, but engineers make a lot of money. economists usually do alright, and tachers dont make alot but usually enjoy what they do.

dont give up just because of physics if you want to pursue engineering. physics wrecked me to but its a difficult subject so put more time into it and you'll be alright. retake it if thats all that is holding you back.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1316 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite funny biology word?
Votes: 328