a
t
i
r
r
_biology _biology
wrote...
11 years ago
I love doing projects and writing papers. For example if you take drunk driving, I would like to find out how and why people do it. The age groups and whether there is an increase or decrease in  drunk driving with maturity. topics such as this.
What field of psychology should I look into?
Read 406 times
3 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Sounds maybe like clinical/research psychology. But you will need an advanced degree (Ph.D. or Psy.D.). Unless you can get a job as a research assistant at a teaching university, that usually only requires an undergraduate degree.
wrote...
11 years ago
Experimental Psychology may be just the right fit for you.

I really encourage you to look into it.

Best of luck to you in your future educational endeavors,
~M~
wrote...
11 years ago
The Mental Health or Behavioral Healthcare. You can be a supervisor or court advocate. You research the person and their history to figure out what's wrong with them and place them somewhere or tell the judge what's best for that certain individual. I worked at a mental health clinic for a little over 4 years and the supervisors job seemed pretty easy a caveman could do it. Of course with the right education.

But you should try working with the mentally ill....they aren't all crazy. Think about it.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1341 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion