a
t
i
r
ashyV ashyV
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
hi i am a 19 year old canadian male who is looking for career options in the field of pschology. i would not like so much to go into the clinical branch of psychology, i am however very interested in profiling and studying the morals/lack of in criminals, and how they think. what are my options?
Read 431 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Most jobs in the field of psychology require at least a masters.  
You could work in a prison setting and rise in rank as an officer eventually to warden.
You could work in the field of probation or parole.
You could work in any social service program in your community as a program coordinator.  If you received a masters, you do become the director.
wrote...
11 years ago
I am  going to be very honest and upfront with you. A bachelors degree in psychology is relatively useless. I speak from experience, as I recently graduated with the same degree. I have been unable to find a job, because not many people are looking for psychology majors. My career counselor told me that human resources is a good field to go into. If you want to work with criminals, I suggest looking in to some classes about delinquency as well as some political science courses.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1305 People Browsing
Related Images