a
t
i
r
oascheri oascheri
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
I'm taking an online AP Biology course.  There are many videos for 14 chapters that cover the AP Biology curriculum.  At the end of each video are several questions.  In addition, this online course provides notes on the video, which I can print.  So far I've just been watching the videos, skimming the notes provided, and then answering the questions (I've been getting the majority of the questions right).  Should I be taking my own notes though?
Read 584 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Up to you.  I took copious notes and then never looked at them again,  I'd have been better off taking fewer notes, and spending more time reading textbooks.
Get yourself a copy of
Cliffs Quickreview Biology
and any AP Biology test/prep/review book.

Say, if those videos are public, can you send me a link, pretty please with sugar on it?
wrote...
11 years ago
I would take notes if I was in your position. You tend to absorb things better when you actually write them down on paper. They will also be good for studying when you take the big test. Take this seriously, it will help you in the future if you do well! My best friend took some AP classes in high school and was able to graduate a year early in college! Now she is 21 and a year into her masters degree program!!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1410 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which is the best fuel for late night cramming?
Votes: 145