× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
asiangirl12 asiangirl12
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
Im doing a report on the element silicon and we get extra credit on it if we have a joke about our element. Can someone help me find/think of a joke for silicon? Thanks a gzbillion!
uh yeah.....this is a junior high report, im not gunna do anything like that...thanks
Read 785 times
4 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Use something like:"So now that i've reached the end of my report its time to bring it to a Silli-Conclusion!"
wrote...
11 years ago
you can relate silicon to breast implants Slight Smile~
wrote...
11 years ago
Silicon implants
In school one day the teacher decided in science class she would teach about materials.
So she stood in the front of the class and said, "Children, if you could have one raw material in the world what would it be?"
Little Richie raised his hand and said "I would want gold, because gold is worth a lot of money and I could buy a Porsche."
The teacher nodded and called on Little Susie .
Little Susie said "I would want platinum because platinum is worth more than gold and I could buy a Ferrari."
The teacher smiled and then called on Little Johnnie.
Little Johnnie stood up and said, "I would want silicon."
The teacher said, "Why Johnnie?"
He responded by saying, "because my mom has two bags of it and you should see all the sports cars outside our house!!"
wrote...
11 years ago
What to you call a con artist that tells jokes?  a Silly-con.  I know... it's really lame, but it's the best I can do right now and still be clean.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1256 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion