a
t
i
r
tomato.3141 tomato.3141
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
11 years ago
I was reading a book on it that my sister had when she was in community college (like I am now) and I was  by the way you can help others with a degree in that job, and I noticed that you aren't very limited to what you can do with a sociology degree. What are my chances of getting a job in social work without majoring in social work and majoring in sociology instead? Does a sociology degree require a lot of math?
Read 558 times
1 Reply

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
It is possible to get a job in social services with a degree with sociology but you'll most likely be stuck with an entry level position. Most places I've seen want a MSW and a LMSW at that. After obtaining your undergraduate degree in sociology you can further your education/career by getting your masters in social work. I am almost done with my undergraduate degree in psychology and have been in the social service field for 4 1/2 years. I currently work as a Family Support Worker in the child welfare system.

I wish you all the luck.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1271 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which is the best fuel for late night cramming?
Votes: 145