a
t
i
r
Ochemjuju Ochemjuju
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
I know some pills may have small side effects, but what would be the best and cheapest to cure sweating. I have plenty of water, and will be fine. Unless these will cause huge huge issues, then it's okay. This issue is more of a worry than having a heart attack at age 60 Slight Smile

Thanks for anyone who helps. Also, I don't want to be spending hundreds of dollars on a months supply of pills.
Read 606 times
1 Reply

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Generally, OTC antiperspirants are used for profuse sweating. The most effective are those that contain aluminium chlorohydrate. But, such preparations may themselves cause irritation. Inflammation and infection can result from the combined effect of shaving and chemicals.

There are also conventional oral medications for controlling sweating, but again unpleasant side effects may occur and they should be used only for extreme cases. These work by drying bodily secretions, and tend to come with unwanted side-effects such as dry mouth, blurry vision, dizziness and cardiovascular concerns. As a last resort, there are surgical procedures to control perspiration, but they are usually reserved for cases resistant to all other form of treatment.

Natural Remedies

Many people are now turning to natural remedies as a first step towards treating excessive sweating caused by overactive sweat glands. There are a number of natural ingredients that can help reduce sweating and treat some of the underlying causes. Nat mur. helps to reduce excessive sweating and clamminess.

Lupulus as well as Castoreum and Argentum Nitricum help to address sweating, especially when related to nervousness, panic, anxiety, or obsessive thoughts. Lastly the ingredient Syphilinum helps to control fluid levels in the body, while also helping to control body odor which commonly accompanies excessive sweating.

Losing weight - If you have a weight problem you will be putting stress on your body. When you do this you will increase your sweating problem. It is wise to take steps to convert to a healthy diet, and not get too heavy. The heavier you are the more strain will be on your entire system.

Apply antiperspirants nightly - At bedtime, apply antiperspirants to sweaty palms or soles of the feet. Try perfume-free antiperspirants.

You may get additional details over here http://www.healthherbsandnutrition.com/remedies/e/excessivesweatinghyperhidrosis.htm
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1293 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which country would you like to visit for its food?
Votes: 204

Previous poll results: Do you believe in global warming?