a
t
i
r
MyUnname MyUnname
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
8 years ago Edited: 8 years ago, MyUnname
Technically nobody on planet can fulfill RDBA (Recommended Daily Guideline Amount). People will be always falling below 50% on majority of substances their body needs to function.

However, let's say I had 2000 hours in a day, strong will and would be bilionaire with no worries. What would be the substances that our bodies require? Lately there's a child born in the family, I've seen a powder-like thing in a metallic consumer-grade (nice colors and stuff) container. It looked like milk, stank like fish. But on the side it had like 30 different substances, lots of zinc, acids, vitamin's, everything. I would be wondering, if I got super-crazy one day, and I would like to fulfill every, single, requirement up to minimum of 100%, what are the substances that I need?

I just need the list of requirements and amounts, I can Google up what has lots of Vitamin X.

NO MULTI-VITAMIN SUBSTANCES FROM FACTORY. NATURALLY-OBTAINABLE SUBSTANCES ONLY.

Greets Face with Stuck-out Tongue
Read 265 times
4 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
8 years ago
what are the substances that I need?

You get most of your daily required nutrients from the food you eat daily, so there's really no need to go on a special mission to accomplish this. Oftentimes we are not all malnourished as we think we are.
MyUnname Author
wrote...
8 years ago

You get most of your daily required nutrients from the food you eat daily, so there's really no need to go on a special mission to accomplish this. Oftentimes we are not all malnourished as we think we are.

I'm not saying that I'm going onto this mission. After 3 days, my body would go super-saiyan and throw up with fruity rainbows. I'm just wondering what are the substances that trigger our life.
wrote...
Educator
8 years ago

I'm not saying that I'm going onto this mission. After 3 days, my body would go super-saiyan and throw up with fruity rainbows. I'm just wondering what are the substances that trigger our life.

Proteins, carbohydrates, and lipids are the things we need to survive. Things that contain these molecules also contains all the nutrients we need, such as vitamins and minerals, to sustain life. You're alive so far, which is an indicator that you're doing something right.
MyUnname Author
wrote...
8 years ago
Proteins, carbohydrates, and lipids
(based on this answer, I continued the research)

Protein is just protein (fish, beans, meat, milk etc.).
56g of protein a day is 100% RDGA for adult man. Is that correct?

Carbohydrates are just carbohydrates (vegetables, fruit, deez nuts, technically edible flora).
I can't find requirements on that on web. Apparently it's my biological fuel, which I always thought were fats. Apparently these things boost my power too. It took me only 18 years to find out that carbohydrates somehow equals kCal, and according to very random calculators I need 3.3MCal daily. Could someone shine more light on it?

Lipids? After some research

Accidentally I found website which might have exactly what I asked for
http://www.lenntech.com/recommended-daily-intake.htm
Is this nearby correct? I'm not going on full yolo nutrition-mission, but I'm just wondering.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1322 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which industry do you think artificial intelligence (AI) will impact the most?
Votes: 352