i
r
r
kaitlin89kk kaitlin89kk
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
questioning his failed programs?

I for one am I tired of being called a racist and a bigot, for doubting the success of some of his key legislation, the stimulus and health care for example.

I voted for Obama in 2008, one more Liberal or Democrat call me a racist or a bigot, and I won't vote for him again.
Look at the answers, inuendo and arrogance, that the same thing The Liberals and Democrats in Washington give us.
Read 1289 times
8 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
He'll win no matter what. I'll vote for him.
wrote...
11 years ago
I have a solution to being called racist and bigot -- stop acting like one. It's a very simple solution to the problem.

White envy!!!
wrote...
11 years ago
Failed programs like Health Care, getting ready to kick in this Thursday?
wrote...
11 years ago
Nope
The more they smear the Tea Party the more seats they will lose.
wrote...
11 years ago
Obama only has an approval rating of 38% among white voters and this is due in part because of Liberals calling whites racist if they disagree with anything to do with Obama and yet the white voters are still the majority of voters...Liberals should realize this and stop the race calling. The very day after Obama admitted he didn't have all of the facts in the Cambridge Police Department incident with Professor Gates yet Obama made the statement that the police acted stupidly, Obama's approval rating took a hit. Those Obama supporters that insist on calling people racist are only hurting their own candidate.
wrote...
11 years ago
As an Independent who voted for Obama, I have problems with more than a few of his actions as President.  I have voiced my concerns about specifics and have yet to be called a racist. When I look at what  Republicans like Jim Demint are saying and the nebulous, unfocused fear and anger of the far right and their "proposals" for America ,this Independent plans to hold his nose and vote straight Democrat this November for the first time in his life.
wrote...
11 years ago
That dude "cacifer" is either mentally retarded or does not live in America, because everybody with half a brain knows Obama will NOT be re-elected in 2012, nobody is going to vote for his ass. He is quite possibly one of the worst presidents in the history of this country, if he keeps going he might even claim that title. As a Black man(African-American who voted for Obama, I didn't really like either McCain or Obama though.) But I think hes an idiot, he makes stupid statements then he goes and contradicts himself 2 days later, but that isn't even the issue that we have a president who can't even speak correctly, the issue is health care, the economic state, job losses, etc etc. He doesn't even make sense when he speaks anymore, first off your gonna tax people  who make over 250k a year? alright now how does that make sense, that will just put us deeper into a whole, he tried to get us to believe people who make over 250k a year don't 'help' the economy? LOL, are you kidding me? a lot of them are small business owners who produce jobs for the most part, NObama is an idiot. The Ground Zero issue makes him look even more stupid, I lost my uncle in WTC and for him to make a dumb remark like that is just idiotic, its obvious that the "imam" who is planning this whole thing is a  anti-american radical. you can't see that??? i'm sick of him kissing the Muslim worlds asses.....
wrote...
11 years ago
yes
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1137 People Browsing
 102 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who will win the 2024 president election?
Votes: 3
Closes: November 4

Previous poll results: Where do you get your textbooks?