t
i
r
r
mikejuies mikejuies
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
The Democrats were shellacked in 2010 because Republicans pounced on these issues. Will Dems continue to evade these vital political issues?
Read 1622 times
9 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Unemployment id going down and the economy is improving. When the middle east calms down then it is all over for the Republicans.
wrote...
11 years ago
Republicans are caving too.  Both parties want a massive Washington DC, more money to steal.
wrote...
11 years ago
Who cares about the debt. We have had a debt for decades. Why is it so important after Reagan and Bush explode the debt that Obama sabotage the economy to fix their incompetence?

Grow up cons.
wrote...
11 years ago
Yeah, unemployment is falling, and that's not because of any republican doing. The new Congress hasn't passed anything significant since election.

Wisconsin won't elect another republican gov for 50 years. I think many other states will have regret soon too.

No one is going to turn trillions of dollars of debt into a surplus in 4 years. Esp with 2 wars going on.
wrote...
11 years ago
There is actually no way he can lose in 2012 considering that the republicans don't have a candidate.
wrote...
11 years ago
Obama is done. It's unfortunate that our first black president was set up to fail right from the start. The powers that be knew what he was stepping into and teed him up. Don't get me wrong, I don't. Like either side they are all money grabbing crooks in my book.
wrote...
11 years ago
gee you yanks do not  know much. It wasn't until Wilson sheepishly let a Central banking system too exist that America has always and continually been in debt. Obama is not the reason but some of you morons seems to think he is the reason America HAS a debt. If you people only knew how your monitary system really works and how it has operated for the past 90 years and the reasons behind it, you would know, Obama is not the player. But thats only fansy dreaming, as the mass of Americans do not have the ability to learn history of their own past. Good luck with that.

For starters, look into Jefferson and the abolition of fractual banking. or find out how the federal reserve was created  and by who, or just find out about fractual banking systems.

You no doubt will not and just be happy slamming Obama. Not that I support Obama, BUT you obviously do not understand any thing about your countries debt or how it came about.
wrote...
11 years ago
Angus and Drive are both correct.  There are significant changes going on with the Chinese economy right now that will likely create massive positive impacts for the US economy.  Also, the hype over a disruption in the Libyan oil supply will soon subside once futures traders start to see US reserve capacity and Contango reserves growing.
wrote...
11 years ago
To be honest, I think he'll have a tough time of it. He won the election because he was the media darling, but since he's taken office he's increased government spending (he said he'd decrease it), he'd eliminate government programs that "don't work" (he can't actually do that, presidents don't have line by line veto power), he'd close gitmo (which he literally cannot do without putting the country at risk), end the war, pass Obamacare (which he did and it kind of fails in a major way) and finally end the rich tax breaks (he extended Bush's tax cuts). To be honest, he hasn't really brought change... just more of the same.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1286 People Browsing
 123 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which of the following is the best resource to supplement your studies:
Votes: 249

Previous poll results: Where do you get your textbooks?