a
t
i
r
linseyjones90 linseyjones90
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
I am a mother and I have known for awhile that my Anxiety has been getting worse, but in the past when I have taken antidepressants or anti-anxiety med's I have become dependent and or addicted to them. I need an Anti-Anxiety medication that is low dose, wont make me drowsy and wont make me dependent on it!
Read 1705 times
8 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
There's one named chlorodiazpoxide. but if u use it daily, it might harm ur liver.
best way is to talk to ur Dr, u can solve ur anxeity most of the times just with therapy. u may not need meds.
wrote...
11 years ago
Klonopin
wrote...
11 years ago
Prochlorperazine is good for anxiety, i find it much better than Lorazapam. it works quickly and last for 6-8 hours most people take between 5-10mg, it does not work for everyone and some people don't like it, but i think it is worth a try.
wrote...
11 years ago
Xanax, you can take a half dose or quarter dose ( cut the pill in half or quarters) , that is what I do. A whole pill is way too much for me.
wrote...
11 years ago
I take a natural anti-anxiety medication that meets your criteria.  Non-addictive, non-drowsy and all natural.  Its called Panicyl.  Hope this helps!
wrote...
11 years ago
I take generic Wellbutrin SR (150 mg) in the morning, and Lexapro (10 mg) with dinner, for depression and anxiety.  I've been taking that for over two years, and it's working very well for me.
The Wellbutrin SR seems to help me to be more alert and active - and wanting to do things - while the Lexapro makes me more mellow, and it helps me sleep better, too.  They are relatively low doses of each medication, which keeps side effects at a minimum.  I really can't tell I'm taking any medication at all.
wrote...
11 years ago
I am with Abnoos. As he has written if you want permanent cure for anxiety then don't go for medicines. For temporary relief its OK (you get addicted though!)
wrote...
11 years ago
I am on Zoloft 25mg and it is working well. I have tried both Prestiq and Lexapro and had to stop because of the side effects. I varies by person but the Zoloft seems to be ok so far.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1267 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who will win the 2024 president election?
Votes: 3
Closes: November 4

Previous poll results: Who's your favorite biologist?