t
m
p
m
RJ5876 RJ5876
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
11 years ago
I'm supposed to write a 125 word essay on what Mitt Romney plans to do for America if he's elected president. I am currently in need of some more details. Please give me as much information as possible!
Read 1255 times
4 Replies
Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Just look up what obama has done. Mitt plans to un-do all of that.
wrote...
11 years ago
Prepare for Trouble.
Make it Double.
To the rally the people within our nation.
To empower the rich people within our nation.
To announce the evils of gay love.
To connect the gaps from Church to Gov.
Romney!
Ryan!
Team Conservative Blasts off at the speed of light!
Surrender now to lose your rights!
Meowth thats right!
wrote...
11 years ago
Mitt Romney plans to better our country. He plans to lower middle classes' taxes not increase it by twenty percent. He plans to help create more businesses and more stable businesses which create more jobs. He wants all the states to deny abortion and gay marriage which is great because it lowers health care costs from infectious diseases and complications. Abortion is murder. Pro choice people, give that innocent child a choice! I'm sure every child would choose life not a slow painful death. Gay people, do the nasty all you want but marriage is a privilege not a right. Most gay marriage ends in divorce anyway which leads to even more "emotional problems."

Mitt Romney might not be perfect but no politician is. Out of the candidates, he has the best attributes and he has my vote! For more in depth information, google it.

Another helpful piece of information, Obama's health care plan will ruin this country if he is reelected. The fact that your 76 year old grandmother won't be able to get cancer treatment if enough to vote against him.

Obama was voted in from people's lack of knowledge. It doesn't matter what color you are. Read the facts so you can make a well informed decision this year!