a
t
i
r
08271989 08271989
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
I just want to know why so many college students find the MCAT so difficult.
Is it the content? the time limit? the structure?
please provide as much detailed info as possible.
Thanks
Slight Smile
Read 416 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
I found it extremely pressure filled myself.  They have since changed the format (I believe) but when I took it was approximately 9 hours long (with registration).  Having a time limit for each section did not allow me to fully think through my answers.  The content wasn't really bad, it's everything I learned from college.  The questions are often logic based so it's not necessarily just memorizing a fact and spitting it back out.  The entire thing was rather uncomfortable as you are put in a room with about 100 people and it is a very serious atmosphere.  The first time I took the MCATS I had not taken physics 2 (Basically magnetism and electric fields), so I struggled with the physical sciences section.  The second time I took it I knocked the park out of the first two sections, by the time I got to the biology section, I was mentally drained.  It's really an endurance test and I recommend you take serious practice exams (for the same length) before you take the real exam.
wrote...
11 years ago
Hey! This sounds alot like my question!
How COOL is that!!?
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1147 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite coffee beverage?
Votes: 274