× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
nishakaur nishakaur
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
11 years ago
Re-read and correct the inaccuracies it contains. (Descriptions, character, scene or setting.

During scene, 1 the audience is intro ducted to the situation in Sweden. It's 10 P.M., and visitors are arriving. Horatio accompanies Laertes because he has heard about the Ghost that has visited for the past three nights. As they talk, the Ghost appears; but before Horatio can speak to it, it disappears. Horatio continues to explain that all the arming that is taking place in Sweden is i preparation for a possible attack by Fortinbras from Poland. The Ghost appears a third time, and it vanishes again. They decide to tell Prince Hamlet what has happened in hopes that the Ghost will speak to him.

please nd thanks.
Read 1297 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
During scene, 1 the audience is intro ducted to the situation in Sweden. It's 10 P.M., and visitors are arriving. Horatio accompanies Laertes because he has heard about the Ghost that has visited for the past three nights. As they talk, the Ghost appears; but before Horatio can speak to it, it disappears. Horatio continues to explain that all the arming that is taking place in Sweden is i preparation for a possible attack by Fortinbras from Poland. The Ghost appears a third time, and it vanishes again. They decide to tell Prince Hamlet what has happened in hopes that the Ghost will speak to him.

During scene one, the audience is introduced to the situation in Sweden. It's 10 P.M., and visitors are arriving. Horatio accompanies Laertes because he has heard about the Ghost that has visited for the past three nights. As they talk, the Ghost appears, but before Horatio can speak to it, it disappears. Horatio continues to explain that all the arming that is taking place in Sweden is a preparation for a possible attack by Fortinbras from Poland. The Ghost appears a third time, and it vanishes again. They decide to tell Prince Hamlet what has happened in hopes that the Ghost will speak to him.

I don't get what you're supposed to do here. I've corrected some grammar errors and highlighted potential places that might not be accurate. I haven't read this in a while Undecided.
nishakaur Author
wrote...
11 years ago
you just have to re read it and correct any errors location, spelling, time, place, words any errors you see. thanks
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1256 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Where do you get your textbooks?
Votes: 372