m
p
m
f
onemustfall! onemustfall!
wrote...
Rep: 3 0
11 years ago
Well I have had it twice as a kid and I am 31 now I really think I am getting sick. I feel like crap...i'm drinking fluids, my head hurts, my body ached, my neck hurts, i have been itching for 2 weeks and FINALLY today I am getting little blisters! AHHH...this really sucks. Any help...before I see the doc.

I don't know why I ask...I'm a doc but I really don't feel good, I feel like crap, totally tired, run down, i'm sleeping 12 hrs and still tired which is RARE... what the heck!

Any adult Varicella monsters?
Read 584 times
5 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
I had it twice as a kid but havent had it since, Im 25,  I know a friend of mine got them from her kids in her late 20s, but she'd never had it as a child.  Hope you feel better!
wrote...
11 years ago
well  i can just suggest u to look for another etiology for ur condition except varicella.
cause every human can only have this disease once.
wrote...
11 years ago
Herpes stays in your system and attacks when your immune system is weakened which makes the outbreak secondary in nature.  You are either fighting something else off or stress caught up with you.  Use your best judgment, but you may want to see somebody about it.  Hope you feel well soon.
wrote...
11 years ago
I've only had the chicken pox once, and that was at the age of 29. I got pnumonia from them and almost died. So be careful you don't get a secondary infection from them. I hope you feel better soon!
wrote...
11 years ago
you should get to the doctor ASAP.
its possible to die from chicken pox, as im sure you know.
just go to the doctor.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  938 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion