5 Replies
Thanhcong

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
11 years ago
So what can i do? Smiling Face with Open Mouth

I like this idea Slight Smile The only way it can become bigger is if more people start new topics. Content is "key" on the internet. Luckily, many people do start new topics everyday on here, and it helps improve our rankings worldwide. Do you have any ideas that would make this website more appealing?
tchn84 Author
wrote...
11 years ago
I see that the number of post is not much, quality posts is not much too. I join our forum from years ago, but only really active in the last few das for work purposes.
I am very strong desire development forum!
Thanhcong
wrote...
11 years ago
I see that the number of post is not much, quality posts is not much too. I join our forum from years ago, but only really active in the last few das for work purposes.
I am very strong desire development forum!

I agree with this too. But according to the copyright below, this site is only two years old? That's not too bad.

@tchn84: are you web designer?
Biology - The only science where multiplication and division mean the same thing.
wrote...
Educator
11 years ago
I see that the number of post is not much, quality posts is not much too

That's something I really can't control. It depends on the number of guests who visit and devote their time. If you want to change something in the layout, you let me know and I'll make it happen Wink Face
wrote...
11 years ago
I like the way it looks now. The website doesn't look too good with old browsers though. I had to change to chrome to get all its benefits.
Biology - The only science where multiplication and division mean the same thing.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1269 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What percentage of nature vs. nurture dictates human intelligence?
Votes: 431