s
a
t
i
r
lena213 lena213
wrote...
12 years ago
 Pouting Face GRRRRRRR! Okay everyone I know this has absolutely nothing to do with school work! But  who else besides me is upset with the jurys verdict?Neutral Face?? I am very angry about this whole thing! I can pretty much guarentee that this BLEEP BLEEP makes lots of money off her sweet dead child! Goes to show how messed up our justice system is!
Read 2755 times
18 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Donated
12 years ago
I knew this was gonna be the verdict...no DNA!!!! UGGGHHHH pisses me off...she will have to explain to GOD
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
wrote...
12 years ago
is there substantial evidence against her that makes you think shes guilty?
wrote...
Donated
12 years ago
who in the right mind parties when their child is missing??
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
wrote...
12 years ago
while that does look bad, it could have easily been taken out of context
wrote...
Donated
12 years ago
I don;t know anyone that would act like that unless you have a menatl disorder.... I will not judge her anymore since I know her judgement day will come and she will have to answer to the man above! I pray for her Slight Smile
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
wrote...
Valued Member
12 years ago
who in the right mind parties when their child is missing??

Regardless, we have to let the evidence rule. We can't make assumptions. Despite her partying, there really isn't much evidence, is there?
wrote...
Valued Member
12 years ago
menatl disorder

I was thinking the same, and it could actually be a cause.
wrote...
Donated
12 years ago
then who killed Callie?? Why did it take her mentally ill mother over 20 days to report her missing?
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
lena213 Author
wrote...
12 years ago
Im with you Nini! And what was the duct tape for? And why did she LIE when the police were looking for her and say little Caylee was with an imaginary nanny named Zanny? Im sorry but as a mother if my child drowned I would call 911 ASAP! I wouldnt lie and try to cover it up.
wrote...
Educator
12 years ago
Perhaps there's another part to the story that was never really mentioned in court; I think she may have been responsible, but perhaps not directly.
wrote...
Donated
12 years ago
Bioman: I believe perhaps a bf killed her and she covered up!!!
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
wrote...
Educator
12 years ago
Bioman: I believe perhaps a bf killed her and she covered up!!!

You know what, Nini, it's hard to tell because we've all been in similar situations I bet (minus the murder part, I hope) where we are guilty of something, but not totally, and don't want to fess-up because there is so much more behind it, and when you gather up all evidence, technically it makes you guilty (by default), and so you shut-up just for the sake of not getting in trouble. I don't know, it's hard to explain.
wrote...
Donated
12 years ago
We will never know what happened  Neutral Face So many unanswered questions and so many why's.... Pouting Face i'm a mother of a little girl that was 2 when callie disappeared, so it bothers me that this happened and she got away with it. We all have our own theories of what could of happened but at this point only the man upstairs truly knows. Slight Smile
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1284 People Browsing
Gallery

Your Opinion
What's your favorite funny biology word?
Votes: 328

Previous poll results: What's your favorite math subject?