Top Posters
Since Sunday
tomtom1234 tomtom1234
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
There was a show on TV about quantum physics, I think narrated by Brian Greene. In one part he described instantaneous, faster than light communications between two particles and he named the person that came up with the theory that everything is connected.  What was the term he used for this instant communication and what was the name of the person that came up with that connection theory?
Although quantum entanglement is a valid answer to the first part of my question, I?m not sure it?s the correct answer.  In the TV program the explanation implied a universal connectiveness by the originator of the theory and some people have tried to use this person?s theory to point to an intelligence at that level. I'm looking for more information about this universal connectiveness, not FTL communications.
Read 460 times
2 Replies
Replies
Answer accepted by topic starter
lengjacintolengjacinto
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
This verified answer contains over 320 words.