a
t
i
r
mickeylee mickeylee
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
I'm talking about the physic formula for, in my view, solving any doubts, the formula that will bound  Gravity, Electromagnesism and Quanta theory, in one theory, The Universal Theory, aswering all the mistakes and solving the one true and big question in life and time!
This is like a discussion foward to what is wrong in our science, the real question is, Why science hav stopped moving, waiting for some genius to aparently discover all in one?
Read 524 times
7 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
I'm thinking that if the world's greatest minds can't solve this problem with a satisfactory eureka!, then the Yahoo!Answers Community probably can't either...
wrote...
11 years ago
some people  claim that it is string theory. the problem with string theory is that there is no experiment to verify its correctness.
wrote...
11 years ago
Personally I think our current scientific and mathematical systems are incorrect.  I mean, look at practical applications:  There was a plane build during the WWII era, that was according it's designers checked and rechecked calculations earthbound, unable to fly.  A prototype was built, and it turned out to be one of the best cargo planes of the time.  Same thing with science, e.g. chemistry:  I love chemistry, it's the sh!t, but why do you have so many special notes to take?  Why is it that certain elements don't agree to the octet rule during the formation of bonds, but elements from the same groups do?

I think we need to get our current systems up to spec, and then we can look at a universal formula.
wrote...
11 years ago
Einstein's last moments on this earth were one of trying to figure this out.  String theory, multiple dimensions (11) etc.  I'm not sure what it will be or if it "could" be.  Someone someday will figure it all out, until then, we can only assume...
wrote...
11 years ago
That was one of Albert Einstein's dreams
smn
wrote...
11 years ago
I think even if we were to find the universal formula, we still wont know why that is the correct formula. "the more the universe seems comprehensible, it more pointless it is".  there is no point to discover in nature itself.
wrote...
11 years ago
YY X 2E = Balance (Perfect) + Celestial Power

YY = duality = magnetism

2E = 2 X aether/zpe  

Slight Smile

basically the equation states, that using magnetism and you vibrate at the aether/zpe frequency, but you access zpe/aether twice at once (through designing and through PI/circle geometry) and you get a system which is in perfect balance and gives you celestial power or scalar.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1221 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion