× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
Aaron12179 Aaron12179
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
Discuss in detail the Type A personality type and the effect of stress on this type of personality. Include any research that has been done to back up your answer.
Read 754 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
Answer rejected by topic starter
wrote...
11 years ago
The best way I have found to study and save time is to have a great study group or even a study buddy. So much time is spent researching imoirnatofn in your books and on the internet preparing for tests. Divide up the work and then each person is only having to look up a fraction of the info. Compile all the info to create a great study guide. That way you can spend more time LEARNING the info rather than looking it up. If you need to work, limit it to part time. I am able to work 1-2 days a week as a Nurse Extern at my local hospital. They pay very well, allow me to pick my own hours and every day I work is more clinical experience I gain. You will also be at the top of their list when you graduate. Also, make sure you have a good Nursing Care Plan book. This saves so much time when writing up your care plans. There is also software available that will create care plans based on imoirnatofn you enter about the patient. Good luck you can do it! I\'m wrapping up my 3rd semester next week while working and being a mom to 2. I feel your pain!
wrote...
Educator
11 years ago
This might help!

https://biology-forums.com/index.php?topic=23419.0
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1260 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite funny biology word?
Votes: 328

Previous poll results: What's your favorite coffee beverage?