Top Posters
Since Sunday
goji.go goji.go
wrote...
11 years ago
Credit cards are not suitable sources of long-term funding for start-up companies. True or False??
Read 1882 times
3 Replies
Diesel
Replies
wrote...
Valued Member
11 years ago
That is true. A credit card is another way to get into serious debt. If you are starting up a company and you have no money in your account yet you keep spending money you can owe hundreds to thousands to hundreds of thousands to the bank in the long run. What I think is easier to do when you're are trying to start up a company is to not be afraid to ask friends for help or befriend a few similar companies who wouldn't mind helping out your business. What I mean by that is either volunteering for the company a while or fund for them FIRST, donate, and then a year or two later ask for a little bit of start up help. And since they are already established they'd have not only money they'd be willing to loan, but advice and marketing backup. I would only advice using loans or the credit cards for startup only as short term or for a little amount you can pay back. If you owe to much in the end, no one wants to supply you with anything
Answer accepted by topic starter
bio_manbio_man
wrote...
Educator
Top Poster
11 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free