t
i
r
r
solina solina
wrote...
Rep: 9 0
6 years ago
Which of the following statements is FALSE?
A) The calculation of the accounts receivable average collection period (ACP) would generally produce a more realistic assessment of how a firm is managing its accounts receivable if the analyst were to calculate the ACP for each month and average the results, than if the analyst were to solely use the fiscal year-end accounts receivable value.
B) If an analyst were to compare the inventory turnover of one firm to that of another, the comparison can be distorted if the two firms use different methods of valuing ending inventory.
C) Assume that two firms are in the same industry and one reports a higher debt ratio than the other. We can safely say that the firm that has the highest debt ratio is the riskier of the two firms.
D) A firm that has a current ratio that is significantly above the industry norm will, as a direct consequence, also have a significantly better return on assets than if its current ratio was below the industry norm.
Textbook 
Financial Management: Principles and Applications

Financial Management: Principles and Applications

Edition: 13th
Authors:
Read 42 times
1 Reply
Heavy Heart Thank you bio-forums! Heavy Heart
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
David_hessDavid_hess
wrote...