a
t
i
r
CSS5 CSS5
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Which of the following is NOT an example of a risk covered under product liability insurance?
A) Baby Jessica was found suffocated in her crib, with her face pressed up against the crib's bumper pad.
B) Gene was born with an undeveloped arm and ear on the left side of his body. His deformities were linked to thalidomide, a drug taken by his mother during pregnancy to treat her morning sickness.
C) In elementary school, George fell further and further behind his classmates. George's doctor did a blood test and found high levels of lead in George's blood. It was found that George's favorite farm animal toys were covered with lead paint.
D) Mike was a construction worker who installed asbestos shingles on the exterior of houses. He came down with lung cancer, and it was discovered that he had asbestos particles lodged in his lungs.
E) Claire had abdominal surgery to repair a hernia. When she continued to have pain long after the incision had healed, it was discovered that a clamp had been left inside Claire's abdominal cavity.
Textbook 
Business: A Practical Introduction

Business: A Practical Introduction

Edition: 1st
Authors:
Read 53 times
1 Reply
I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious

Albert Einstein
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
eyemak83eyemak83