m
p
m
f
#8 #8
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
What are the types of trees or evergreen plants?
In fact, I live in Syria in the Middle East in Damascus remains the oldest city in the world, has increased the proportion of greenhouse gases which led to an increase in temperature and lack of rain so I'm looking for the best types of trees and evergreen plants to take advantage of them to deal with global warming and reduce the proportion of bilateral gas Ooxidalkrbun
Read 587 times
3 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Russian Olive Trees- grow fast, in any soil- down side is they multiply like weeds and have thorns- like the ones in Jesus' crown.  They can be be bushes or trees.  As bushes- they serve as a security hedge.  My policy is, if they poke me, they're pruned immediately.  I'd be happy to send you some "seeds" if it's legal.  Here they are called noxious weeds.  They really need control- I live in the United States, in Wyoming- high mountain desert.  We have extremes in temperature & soil.
wrote...
11 years ago
Evergreen trees are the tropical trees where the trees get plenty of water and sunlight.  So they do not shed their leaves in winter, but all the year they shed their old leaves and simultaneously produce new leaves. Mangifera indica mango tree is one of them.
wrote...
11 years ago
There should be junipers (cedars) and pines tolerant of growing conditions in Syria.  Cedars of Lebanon are well known for their durability and value as a lumber tree.  Check with Biology Department or Agriculture Department of your local university for recommendation of what trees to plant.  Once trees are well established, little care is needed but the young trees will need supplemental watering until they produce a good network of roots in the soil.

Although the Russian olive is a sturdy tree, they do become invasive and problematic.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1016 People Browsing
 110 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who's your favorite biologist?
Votes: 587