d
c
a
r
ripterscoot ripterscoot
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
With 1 more semester remaining before graduating, I am nervous about getting a job just as I should be. My GPA is right at 3.0 and I have made very decent grades in classes pertaining to biotechnology. When I graduate next semester I will have accumulated 10 credit hours (of 4 classes) that are in the masters program for biotechnology and molecular biology at my school. However, I am looking for a job before I continue my education and will be seeking any biotech or chemical-related job in the area (I am from North Carolina, if that really means anything). I was never able to fit an internship or research-related course into my schedule, but when I complete next semester I will have learned applicable electron microscopy, biotechniques and organic chemistry lab techniques (these are what provide me with a sense of security as far as projecting myself to biotech employers). My hope is that my employer will put me back through school, considering I have basically completed a semester of the course work. Any type of input would be appreciated, but just know what you are talking about before you start typing.
Read 460 times
2 Replies
Replies
Answer accepted by topic starter
rissy22ap2rissy22ap2
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago Edited: 11 years ago, duddy
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
This verified answer contains over 240 words.