a
t
i
r
LEGGOLETSGO LEGGOLETSGO
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
been 11 days since i have done cocaine, i have to take the meps drug test- has it been enough time to pass?
Read 4345 times
5 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
If your lucky then yes you will pass. But never do cocaine again. it will ruin your life and you will get very sick from it.
wrote...
11 years ago
If you have not taken any cocaine or any other drug which could effect the way you metabolize drugs, then you should pass.  Cocaine does not stay in your system very long, which is why it is difficult to catch people who are users if you are an employer relying on random drug screens.  Some people cal stop for a 24 hour period and still have a clean urine sample.

Now keep in mind that everyone is different and so no two people will metabolize any one drug compound in the exact same way.  So it is possible that you could have some extremely low metabolism and/or other issues going on which could make you still have enough of the free drug and its metabolites present in your urine after 11 days of being clean, but again I would think that would be unlikely.

Seriously though, cocaine is one of the worst drugs you could be using.  Between cocaine and its crude form, crack as well as crystal meth and other amphetamines, you just build up tolerance so damn fast that you will end up blowing all of your money on the stuff and still have a difficult time trying to get the same high as you got the first time.  I always say that if people are going to do drugs no matter what, then sticking with your opiates is a lot less dangerous and will not put you in the hole so quickly.  Also, the opiates are typically produced legally and are therefore regulated and are put through quality control and quality assurance testing protocols, whereas cocaine (minus the small amounts that is produced for use as an anesthetic) is produced by someone who probably does not know crap about chemistry or medicine and so when they run out of something to cut it with or to use in the extraction, they will just substitute in something else, not thinking it will matter, when the fact is, a lot of people end up dying from drugs like this where an additive was put in because of ignorance of the manufacturer, and that additive ended up causing toxic effects.  Also the coca plants which are where the cocaine is extracted from could be grown in some other country where the soil is severely contaminated with pesticides, heavy metals and other toxic compounds.  Just some things to consider anyway.
wrote...
11 years ago
People I have worked with claim it is out of your system in two days, but it is a nasty drug. I have seen a guy come out of prison for selling it, and within a month he was back on it, and so paranoid that he would walk around his neighbor's house before going in his own in order to no be seen. As drugs go, this is bad one.
wrote...
11 years ago
It depends a little on how much you did or how you did it, whether it was some smack, a line, etc.

But most likely, probably not.

Bummer.
wrote...
11 years ago
Yes, Cocaine will usually be metabolized in about 24 hrs. if you have normal liver function.  The longest thing to stay in your system is cannaboids (weed). This can take 4-6 weeks depending on your body fat content.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1235 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
How often do you eat-out per week?
Votes: 79