G
f
a
d
c
BUGG123 BUGG123
wrote...
11 years ago
My school actually doesn't have a lot of animal- related classes, and I'm not quite sure what all I'd need. I'm taking biology honors next year, but it'd be nice to know all of the things. Also, would Oceanography be a good class to take? Because I've recently found that my school has that.
Read 440 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Depends on what your school offers, but focus on biology/science classes.  Also try and volunteer working with animals or doing field work of some sort.

If you have spare time I would recommend you read science book, general biology, zoology, and specialized books like mammalogy, herpetology, ornithology, ichthyology, etc so that you start to become familiar with the language and basic foundations and concepts.
wrote...
11 years ago
Oceanography probably is a good thing to take.It could help when you need to study migrations of whales, sea birds..etc Geography could also help with habitats, the distribution of animals..etc

Photography could help document the animals and it's fun to do.Why not try that?
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1015 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which of the following is the best resource to supplement your studies:
Votes: 292

Previous poll results: Do you believe in global warming?