t
m
p
m
missbliss missbliss
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
12 years ago
Any help with any of the following questions would be wildly appreciated!!!

Within a certain range, why doe the muscle response increase with increasing stimulus amplitude?

How do the thresholds of muscle fibers that respond to higher stimulus amplitudes compare to the thresholds of muscle fibers that respond to lower stimulus amplitude?

What is a reason for the latent period to be longer than the expected 4 milliseconds?  (This has to do with a finger muscle stimulation with "iworx"

Why did the amount of work initially increase with increased weight?

Why did the amount of work decrease when heavier weights were used? 

Read 1337 times
3 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
12 years ago
What PhysioEX version are you using, the exercise name, the activity title?
Biology!
missbliss Author
wrote...
12 years ago
This isn't physioex.  I wish it were.  These are post lab questions from a lab using an 'iworx" format.  These questions aren't dependent on the data.  (In class, the equipment failed, so we didn't even do the lab, but we still have to answer the questions.)  If you could help me, with any of these questions, I'd be very grateful!  Thanks!
wrote...
Valued Member
12 years ago
This isn't physioex.  I wish it were.  These are post lab questions from a lab using an 'iworx" format.  These questions aren't dependent on the data.  (In class, the equipment failed, so we didn't even do the lab, but we still have to answer the questions.)  If you could help me, with any of these questions, I'd be very grateful!  Thanks!

lol I remember doing this in my undergrad! Unfortunately I don't have the answers Frowning Face
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  921 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite funny biology word?
Votes: 334