× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
Noroukitsune Noroukitsune
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
11 years ago
Hello denizens of these forums!
   I am a 20 year old male looking to take up one of the many branches of biology. I know what my end goal is; to be working in a lab with a tight-knit group of lab-coats (excuse the pun and derogatory term). I believe what I want is to work as a lab technician, research and development. The question at hand is, what field?
   Since that is the question, I wish for anyone with experience in a lab to share said experience, whether it be good or bad in your eyes. Give me a general idea of what it is like from a personal standpoint. If you want to brag about your job or what you do- go for it! It could help me out in the long-run! I'm tired of reading through different websites and wikia as they give the bare minimum- university and college sites aren't helpful because they just try to sell their school to you. That is why I want something personal from anyone who's experienced a lab first-hand!

Thank you in advanced to anyone willing to share their experiences!
N.Kitsune
Read 1546 times
2 Replies