a
J
k
r
O
x
d
s
Poll: In light of recent Hollywood controversy, how do feel about watching new movies?
Less inclined to watch
7 (43.8%)
More inclince to watch
3 (18.8%)
Has no effect on me
6 (37.5%)
Total Voters: 16  
bio_man bio_man
wrote...
Administrator
Educator
6 years ago
It appears that Hollywood's reputation as Americas conscience is beginning to tumble. So much has happened in so little time that it's hard to process how America, and the world, will now react to their favorite actors, actresses who have remained silent for so long.

It's obvious now that former owner of Miramax, Harvey Weinstein, has been accused of sexual harassment. Countless prominent members of the film industry are finally coming out to reveal what the world hasn't known about Hollywood - that it's a cesspool of moral corruption, especially towards female actors and new talent.

So, in wake of the Hollywood scandal against Harvey Weinstein, do you feel less inclined to watching new Hollywood movies?

Please comment below or vote in the poll above.
Read 6472 times
3 Replies