f
a
d
c
lazydude lazydude
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Jackson is a nurse who is planning a smoking awareness campaign for students, teachers, and parents at a junior high school. He wants to develop a web page and use social networks in this campaign. The school population is diverse and includes students with disabilities. Mrs. Mitchell, a parent of one of the students, is visually impaired. Mrs. Mitchell asks Jackson if there are any tools available to assist her in using the Internet. How should Jackson respond?
a.   "I understand that Braille displays are available through the Canadian Adaptech Network Project website."
b.   "Once you become blind, you will not be able to use the Internet. Let me provide you with some information on CD."
c.   "What type of information are you looking for on the Internet? Maybe your son can find out the information that you need."
d.   "The settings on your own computer can be adjusted to accommodate for hearing, vision, and mobility issues."
Textbook 
Community Health Nursing: A Canadian Perspective

Community Health Nursing: A Canadian Perspective

Edition: 4th
Authors:
Read 54 times
1 Reply
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
francesco_udfrancesco_ud
wrote...
Rep: 3 0