× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
nicolefox nicolefox
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
10 years ago
I'm interested if anyone knows much about biomedical engineering, and what school excels in it?
I have been looking at Cal Poly to stay in the California area, but I was questioning a polytechnic college. Let me know your opinions!
Read 672 times
4 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
10 years ago
Hi

Colorado (CSU) and Duke offer good programs. Where are you at now?
Biology - The only science where multiplication and division mean the same thing.
nicolefox Author
wrote...
10 years ago
I'm currently a senior in HS
wrote...
10 years ago
Berkeley would be your best choice (http://coe.berkeley.edu/departments/bioengineering.html)
Would you know my name, if I saw you in heaven?

Eric Clapton
wrote...
10 years ago
If you were in Canada, I'd say undergrad don't matter much as they're more or less similar. (Though there are some perks here and there). For Canada, Waterloo, Toronto and maybe Guelph (some specific fields of engineering are the best. I've never finished my engineering degree myself, but schools usually don't matter much. Study hard to boost GPA, and get work experience. More important to get work experience than grades in many cases. There were probably 10 other guys that are way smarter than me and got better grades, but I was among the first to get a job because I've been working in engineering field since high school.

When u have the experience and the grades, it's no longer about which school is best; it's about which school want u more than others. True story.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1229 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who's your favorite biologist?
Votes: 586