a
t
i
r
needhelp87 needhelp87
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
10 years ago
Please help I am stuck on these two questions located on p.30 physioex 9.0 activity 3
4.To achieve an active force of 5.2g , did you have to increase the stimulus voltage about 8.5 volts? if not, how did you achieve an active force of 5.2g? how well did the results compare with your prediction?
5.compare and contrast frequency-dependent wave summation with motor unit recruitment.how was each achieved in this experiment? explain how each is achieved in vivo?
Source  Physio Ex 9.0 p.30 review sheet activity 3
Read 3182 times
3 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Staff Member
Educator
10 years ago
5.compare and contrast frequency-dependent wave summation with motor unit recruitment.how was each achieved in this experiment? explain how each is achieved in vivo?

Frequency-dependent wave summation is dependent upon stimulation by the nervous system. The motor recruitment depends upon the number of motor fibers available.

4.To achieve an active force of 5.2g , did you have to increase the stimulus voltage about 8.5 volts? if not, how did you achieve an active force of 5.2g? how well did the results compare with your prediction?

Yes, it was necessary to increase the voltage above 8.5 volts to achieve the active force of 5.2 grams.
Mastering in Nutritional Biology
Tralalalala Slight Smile
needhelp87 Author
wrote...
10 years ago

Thank you for your time and help, I am really grateful! Slight Smile
wrote...
Staff Member
Educator
10 years ago
Smiling Face with Open Mouth
Mastering in Nutritional Biology
Tralalalala Slight Smile
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1356 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which industry do you think artificial intelligence (AI) will impact the most?
Votes: 352

Previous poll results: Who's your favorite biologist?