a
t
i
r
jenjen jenjen
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
12 years ago
hello can anyone please help me with application assignment part 2 a&p this is the only part giving me trouble.
Read 1387 times
4 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
12 years ago
hi jenjen,  sorry i don't know exactly about it but i have a problem which i am sharing with you.

This is very urgent, please help me out, i purchased SCEA part 2 assignment last week but i have accidently lost the problem statement as my harddisk crashed, is there any way i can get the problem statement, i was assigned the smoke cigar application. Although i have mailed to Sun but there is no response from their side. Has anyone else faced similar problem?

Please help me out
jenjen Author
wrote...
12 years ago
Hi I am so sorry I cant help u. I dont have a clue as to what that is
wrote...
Educator
12 years ago
hello can anyone please help me with application assignment part 2 a&p this is the only part giving me trouble.

Is this the question about the golf swing?
wrote...
12 years ago
This is what I got for part 2:

d. When Jessie reaches for the cup, The receptors, or nerve endings, detect a threat or an event that requires the body's immediate attention which in this case is the hot cup. After the nerve endings have detected the heat from the cup, nerves, or neurons, carry the receptor's information to the central nervous system or (CNS). The integration center in the CNS determines the what Jessie’s body's response will be. Then motor neurons carry the integrating center's instruction to the appropriate part of Jessie’s body. An effector makes a necessary change to what's going on in Jessie’s body causing him to jerk his hand away from the cup.

e. I believe the reflex used is known as the crossed-extensor reflex. It is commonly described as the bodies reflex to pull away from hot objects or when your body moves or jerks after feeling something sharp.
johnnytrain
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1288 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite coffee beverage?
Votes: 274