a
t
i
r
lobster171 lobster171
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
10 years ago
Okey hello guy I have this essay I have to write till tomorrow about a dog on a isle. I´ll start explain. There is an isle at the west side of the isle it is a big and long mountain range. In the central part its a normal rainforest just below it it´s a swamp and to the east of the rain forest it is a large steppe followed by desert. As I told you eariler it is about a dog so here the thing. The dog is a scavenger and needs to stay very close to water cause its kidneys arn´t very developed and it needs to stay on the ground and not go into to mountains cause it is very week to thin air if you know what I mean. Now this was all 50 million years ago and I´m a biologist the have found   corpses with bone and all inte the mountains of this dog there was only a small diffrent betwen the dogs who needed to be on the ground and near water than the dogs in the mountains with thin air and far betwen the water wholes. So in the corpse I found 2 proteins 1 was hemoglobin which transports air in the body and the other was vasopressin which regelates the kidneys and the blod presure in the body. Could somone explain to me what those 2 proteins could have done to the dog to make it able to live in the hostile environment. This has to be in like aminoacid level and in the dna stuff you know. Please help me I would be very thankful. Sorry for my bad english I wrote this really fast
Read 406 times
1 Reply