t
S
m
s
Thrylix Thrylix
wrote...
Rep: 2 0
9 years ago
I'm 21 years old, had to go to a picnic today. I got up to throw something in the garbage and at the garbage can noticed a horde of ants bustling around a little ant mound. I was sort of bored so I started idly dragging my foot over them. After demolishing their little home, I walked back to the blanket.

When I sat back down I tilted my foot on its side to show my friend who sort of snickered when we saw that a ton of ants were stuck to some mud/grass on my running shoe and half alive. As I was doing this another kid, who I believe may be hindu, called me a "white bully" and "inhumane" because I step on bugs. I told him to bend down and kiss my stinking feet. I know, not nice heh.

Now, I've been stepping on bugs my whole life. I know some people respect all life and even believe in reincarnation.  But If I'm stepping on this kid's uncle bob or grandma jane, is that really such a bad thing? I guess my thoughts would be eh, better luck next time. There was probably a reason they ended up as tiny ants on the bottom of my sneaker. 
Read 696 times
1 Reply