a
t
i
r
Theleeman Theleeman
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
A couple has just learned that their newborn infant has been diagnosed with osteogenesis imperfecta, and they have responded by seeking out as much information as possible about their child's diagnosis.

What should the clinician teach the couple about their child's health problem?
  A) This is something that your child may have inherited from one or both of you.
  B) This might have been caused by something you were exposed to during the early part of your pregnancy.
  C) You'll have to be vigilant of your child's safety for the next few years, but the disease often resolves spontaneously.
  D) With aggressive treatment, most children with osteogenesis imperfecta are cured within several months.
Read 47 times
2 Replies