t
m
p
m
thisisstupidash thisisstupidash
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
The employee health nurse is working with a nursing student who has just sustained a needlestick injury and has received a dose of hepatitis B immune globulin. The nurse is counseling the student about vaccination against hepatitis B.

Which statement by the student indicates understanding?
  A) I will make an appointment to start the hepatitis B vaccination series within the next 3 months.
  B) I will only need to receive two doses of the hepatitis B vaccine because you just gave me one dose of the immune globulin.
  C) I need to start the hepatitis B vaccination series as soon as possible.
  D) I don't need to receive the hepatitis B vaccine because I will now produce antibodies against hepatitis B.
Read 27 times
2 Replies