s
a
t
i
r
sally_hayes sally_hayes
wrote...
12 years ago
I know this question has been posted previously, but it was several months ago. After reading it, thinking about it, and trying it, I still don't understand what the question is asking or how to do the calculation...  Frowning Face

Help?

Flow(ml/min):                       Pressure(mmHg):
35.0                                    25
70.1                                    50
105.1                                  75
140.2                                  100
175.2                                  125
210.3                                  150
245.3                                  175
280.4                                  200
Read 27545 times
5 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
12 years ago
I'm assuming this is for PhysioEx 8? What activity and exercise do you find this question?
sally_hayes Author
wrote...
12 years ago
I'm assuming this is for PhysioEx 8? What activity and exercise do you find this question?

It's PhysioEx 9. Exercise 5: Activity 4. It's number 4 in the review sheet questions.
Epic Author
wrote...
12 years ago
Use the formula; Flow=change in P divided by Rate
pressure changes 25 so it would be 25/35, 25/70.1 and so on....
wrote...
Educator
12 years ago

It's PhysioEx 9. Exercise 5: Activity 4. It's number 4 in the review sheet questions.

Increases in blood pressure can cause problems since the blood vessels are not able to handle the blood delivered at increased force for long periods of time.
wrote...
3 years ago
I understood about the formula about a question regarding the increase in flow rate but the question didn't specify they wanted a number for each pressure change and for each flow rate amt.  It's mind boggling when questions aren't specific.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1281 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who will win the 2024 president election?
Votes: 3
Closes: November 4