i
r
Rohzer Rohzer
wrote...
Donated
Valued Member
13 years ago
Hi fellow bio bound bro's  Wink Face

I'm in my 2nd year of undergrad and I had originally planned to write the PCAT test in the summer so I could apply for the Sept 2011 entrance. Then when I went on PharmCAS most of the schools I saw said that the last date to write is January. Does that mean I'll have to wait another year to apply?

Thanks,

~Rohzer
Read 3487 times
13 Replies
~Rohit B

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Staff Member
13 years ago
Hi fellow bio bound bro's  Wink Face

I'm in my 2nd year of undergrad and I had originally planned to write the PCAT test in the summer so I could apply for the Sept 2011 entrance. Then when I went on PharmCAS most of the schools I saw said that the last date to write is January. Does that mean I'll have to wait another year to apply?

Thanks,

~Rohzer

Well what I would do is call the school first. Recall that we're still in January. It is very likely, however, that they will allow you to write it.
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
Rohzer Author
wrote...
Donated
Valued Member
13 years ago
Tru tru logical thing to do. I cant imaging studying for the test during 1st or even 2nd year with a full course load and all, hardcore
~Rohit B
wrote...
Staff Member
13 years ago
Get out of university as soon as possible and join pharmacology school. It's useless to have a degree in say, biology or chemistry, if you are going to spend the next four years in pharmacy school.
- Bachelor of Science
Rohzer Author
wrote...
Donated
Valued Member
13 years ago
Hmm never heard of that, ill check it out.

Though don't Pharmacy schools require pre-req courses; which most, if not all are included in Undergrad BSc programs?
~Rohit B
wrote...
Educator
13 years ago
You can apply after 1 years of undergrad. level university Slight Smile I know people who've done it, and you're from Ontario? Cool. Smiling Face with Open Mouth and Tightly-closed Eyes
Rohzer Author
wrote...
Donated
Valued Member
13 years ago
Yeah heard about people doing that too but  I decided 2nd year would be better, instead of 1st cuz of course load but now i'm in this dilemma. Hope I dont have to waste another year D:

Haha yea Ont is where its at, though as is the 20cm+ of snow headed our was on Wed
~Rohit B
wrote...
Educator
13 years ago
Grinning Face haha hope it doesn't hit us here. Don't waste another year Rohzer
Rohzer Author
wrote...
Donated
Valued Member
13 years ago
For sure man, imma get on this right now. Starting salary is like 85k in some places...now thats a fair amount of green.

I'll let you guys know Smiling Face with Open Mouth

Thanks again
~Rohit B
wrote...
Staff Member
13 years ago
For sure man, imma get on this right now. Starting salary is like 85k in some places...now thats a fair amount of green.

I'll let you guys know Smiling Face with Open Mouth

Thanks again

I used to work at a pharmacy in Loblaws a long time ago and I remember once accidently opening a pharmacist's pay stub - she made 53 dollars an hour! 2nd year pharmacists as well.
- Bachelor of Science
Rohzer Author
wrote...
Donated
Valued Member
13 years ago
No waiii, that Insanee!? I gotta get my ass out there asap!
~Rohit B
wrote...
Staff Member
13 years ago
No waiii, that Insanee!? I gotta get my ass out there asap!

Yeh, and that was 3 years ago! That cost has probably inflated to like 60, who knows.
- Bachelor of Science
Rohzer Author
wrote...
Donated
Valued Member
13 years ago
FFFFFuuuuu all systems are GOGOGO
~Rohit B
wrote...
Staff Member
13 years ago
FFFFFuuuuu all systems are GOGOGO

^ lol
- Bachelor of Science
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1296 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which industry do you think artificial intelligence (AI) will impact the most?
Votes: 352