a
t
i
r
plumamanda plumamanda
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
12 years ago
After being taken by ambulance to a local hospital, the medical staff recommends you undergo an angioplasty. 
In order to do this, a catheter must be threaded from your left femoral artery to your left coronary artery. Trace the path of the catheter and name all the segments of the arteries through which the catheter passes. [15 points possible]

This is the only question I'm having trouble with.
Read 3051 times
3 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Staff Member
12 years ago
Right Femoral Artery Rightwards Arrow Right External Iliac Artery Rightwards Arrow Right Common Iliac Artery Rightwards Arrow Abdominal Aorta Rightwards Arrow Aorta Rightwards Arrow Right Coronary Artery

OR

Right Femoral Artery Rightwards Arrow Right External Iliac Rightwards Arrow Right Common Iliac Rightwards Arrow Abdominal Aorta Rightwards Arrow Thoracic Aorta Rightwards Arrow Aortic Arch

Not too sure which one would work, let us know which route you take.
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
wrote...
12 years ago
Its says from the left femoral artery to your left coronary artery trace the path of the catheter and name all the segments of the arteries through which the catheter passes. That gives the right side does that make a difference or does both ways pass through the same.
wrote...
11 years ago
In order to do this, a catheter must be threaded from your left femoral artery to your left coronary artery. Trace the path of the catheter and name all the segments of the arteries through which the catheter passes.

I copied the answer above but pretty much just changed it to "left" instead of "right". I hope it's right because im really not sure.
 Waving Hand Sign
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1235 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which of the following is the best resource to supplement your studies:
Votes: 249